LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF NATURE – BEGINNING AYURVEDA
There are so many health tips, diets, and regimes available today. How do you choose what is best for YOU? Ayurveda can help! This Beginning Ayurveda class series is the place to start.
It will allow you to care for yourself and your family more wisely.
Ayurveda is the timeless teaching of India to support healthy, happy life. This way of understanding and cooperating with the language of nature includes theory, assessment, and techniques for self care as well as more complex work to treat disease. In the USA, there are now Ayurvedic Doctors, Practitioners, and Technicians who are recognized by the National Ayurvedic Medicine Association
First created to honor Ayurveda Awareness Month, these videos are an introduction to Ayurveda from the perspective of self-care.
Each video class builds on the previous ones.
- Ayurveda Basics
- Simple Self Assessment
- Simple Self Care
- Digestive Fire – Key to Health
- Ayurvedic Daily Routines
(About 4 hours of video plus PDF handouts)
INTRODUCTION TO ASTROLOGY by Jyoti Wind
This gives you an idea of what astrology is about. The chart is a map for the person, so understanding astrology can help us better understand our lessons and strengths in this life. Perspectives on supporting others. 11+ minutes
What People Say About Jyoti Wind
“I have been going to see Jyoti Wind for yearly astrological readings as well as for relationship charts for over 18 years now. Not only do I find her to be extraordinarily talented and skilled in the art of Astrology, she is also compassionate, funny and a great communicator. She makes me feel safe, seen and cared for when I get my readings done. These readings have consistently and effectively helped me navigate my work, life and relationships. I have confidently sent family members and friends to see Jyoti and the feedback they have given me about their experience with her has always mimicked my own. Those who see her always agree, Jyoti is simply the best!” RL, CO
BASIC ASTROLOGY by Jyoti Wind
Want to know the signs, houses, and planets so you can understand what your astrologer tells you? Maybe go on to study this complex science and become an astrologer? The Basic Astrology Class Series will support you on your journey.
- Basic Astrology Class 1 A study of the Astrology Signs and their meaning, their elements, their practical applications. A look at the parts of the body they each rule. 36:47
- Basic Astrology Class 2 An Astrological look at the Planets, how they influence a person, what signs they rule and their natures. 27:22
- Basic Astrology Class 3 An Astrological look at the first 6 Houses in the Astrological Wheel. Each House rules a different aspect of day-to-day life. 35:34
- Basic Astrology Class 4 An Astrological look at the Houses, Part 2. Houses 7-12. Their matters of life, the planets that rule them. 32:22
Also included are several PDFs supporting each class.
Astrology Text books recommended for this course:
Astrology: A Cosmic Science by Isabel Hickey
Book of Houses by Robert Cole