Join this seminar to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework.
Live Seminar on Ayurveda for Women’s Health
with Terra Rafael, Certified Ayurveda Practitioner, retired Midwife, Maya Abdominal Therapist
This Seminar on Ayurveda for Women’s Health is for students or practitioners. They must have a background in Ayurveda and prerequisite Women’s Health studies (see below). Terra will lead live zoom discussions on select topics of Women’s Health using Ayurveda and various natural remedies & techniques. The purpose is to strengthen and deepen information, ways of thinking, and skills for working on Women’s Health in an Ayurveda framework. (For mentoring on individual cases – sign up here or here.)
- 10 weekly zoom sessions, up to 2 hours – live/recorded
- Beginning In March 2022 – dates to be announced
- Multiple sections, on different days, different times, will be created with demand
- Each section is LIMITED TO 5-7 STUDENTS
- Email Terra if interested – firstname.lastname@example.org – including day and time availability, and any questions
- Optimal Menstrual Health with Ayurveda $50 (PACE credits available)
- Enhancing the Childbearing Years with Ayurveda $150 ( 24 PACE credits available)
- Graceful Menopause with Ayurveda $25
Special Permission from Terra
To get credit – Certificate of Completion
- Must attend at least half the sessions in person and submit a summary on sessions not attended after watching video.
- One paper due on a topic of women’s health of choice – focused on clinical application
- Complete class evaluation form at end of class.
About Terra Rafael
- Retired Midwife (20 years practice)
- Graduated Alandi Ashram Gurukula as Ayurveda Practitioner, May 2001
- Founder, Teacher, and Mentor of WiseWomanhood School, www.wisewomanhood.com
- Teacher and Mentor on Women’s Health and Ayurveda/currently at Ayurved Sadhana, Sacred Window Studies, Yoga Veda Institute
- Ayurveda Practitioner, speaker, and writer on women’s health/ WiseWomanhood