This tonic is Anti-microbial, Anti-diarrhea (due to amoebas and parasites), Anti-salmonella, anti-malarial, anti-amoebic, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic.
This is a great resource to keep you healthy while traveling.
If you have specific concerns about your health and travel, get a
19 in stock
– As formulated by Rosita Arvigo, Doctor of Naturopathy
Contents: Jackass Bitters: Neurolena lobata
Properties: • Anti-microbial • Anti-diarrhea (due to amoebas and parasites) • Anti-salmonella, anti-malarial, anti-amoebic, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic
Indications: • Traveler’s diarrhea • Amoebas, intestinal parasites, salmonella poisoning, food poisoning • Gastric distress • Constipation.
- Acute symptoms:
- -one dropper-full in one half glass tepid water hourly.
- -If Vomiting: place three droppers full in glass of tepid water and take one sip slowly every 5 minutes.
- -Chronic Parasites or Amoebas: take one dropper full in half glass tepid water three times daily for ten days. Stop for three days and get a stool test . If still present, repeat this pattern of ten days on and three days off until stool is free of parasites or eggs.
- -Prevention while Traveling: take one dropper full once daily and increase to two or three droppers full if water or food is suspect.
- -Constipation: take one dropper full in a half glass of water four times daily. OR place four droppers full in a quart of water and sip all day until finished. Does not cause diarrhea but a comfortable , copious movement.
- -Children: may take a dropper full in a mouth full of juice or a teaspoon of honey. Not to be taken by children under three years of age.
Side Effects: Taking dosage as above for more than fourteen days in some cases leads to photosensitivity rash on the skin when exposed to sunlight. Rash will clear up within days of halting dosage.
WARNING Do not take if
- You are pregnant or may be pregnant,
- You are under three years of age,
- If breastfeeding, observe any negative changes in baby such as skin rash, diarrhea or vomiting.
Prolonged use of longer than four weeks (with intervals of rest as above) is not advised.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|